To avoid speedness and excellence also in our spare time.
Here some basic steps to undertake: try with just one if you cannot make it all, and implement slowly each day , the time and the actions…
Start with half an hour…
1) Heat and a hot shower: it will bring away negative thoughts and the stress of the day
2) A perfumed moisturizing lotion, with the perfume you love the most: it will permit you to reconnect with your body; think of your body, all the nice part of your body while you smell the perfume and indulge.
3) Cut radio, tv and computer: it will allow to listen to the silence and all the whispering sounds around you. Breath deeply 5 /10 times ( is magic, your thoughts will blow away…)
4) Walk for half an hour along water: the presence of water, only, will calm you down as well as the sounds of it: remember we are 70% made of water…
5) Put some candles or turn on the fireplace if you have one, look at the flames: the dancing flames have the same power, as water, to calm and peace your mind
6) Smell lavander: it will remind you of the old houses, of your family , of the clean sheets, of the wonderful lavander field in the South of France…
7) Ask yourself where are you running to…: make a list, try to understand if you will be a better person in doing all the things you do…and reduce your list to the essential…
You will be a little bit happier…
Jamie Oliver' Food Revolution's Ambassador in Brussels, passionate cook, to inspire, nourish, travel, through food, escapes and words.
Click to set custom HTML