There is a place inside all of us, where our mind is in touch with our deeper soul.
A consciousness that is permitting our evolution in life, that is detached from every kind of external experiences, a very deep personal place.
A place where we feel unity and tranquility, while our external world and reality is globally giving us exactly the opposite.
Let’s make a pause, for our deeper inner world: let’s imagine for a moment, a different way of living , different societies, likewise we would have been living on another planet; science fiction's writers and movie makers are so good in proposing and creating different scenarios for this planet Earth.
Now think on all the inventors of the past, all the visionary people like Julius Verne or Leonardo, just to make an example : weren’t them having access through their minds and souls, to other Universes ? To other forms of imagining this Universe of ours, the planet Earth, Gaia ?
New technologies and inventors are here too, today: think about the incredible steps of the Computer Industry, Web developments and its fast developments. Not often, then, these Medias are used to generate positivity and beautiful transformations. Athe contrary, often they flatten our realities.
But you can intervene too, imagining a different world, you can contribute in creating it; your energy and your thoughts will generate a change: as we do not have to forget that verbal language isn't the only way to communicate and provoke actions. Whithout talking, communication can just come through the perception of a movement, of a glimpse in the eyes, of a phisical feature.
Or, thanks to a music, a sound , a smell, a color, an emotion.
Think about love : we cannot see or touch it but we know it exists ; we cannot measure feelings, but we experiment them. Energy is like the emotions, we cannot see it, but we know it is here, around us.
When we are tuned into our own vibration, we feel strong and healthy; this condition can change, disturbed from frequencies of other people, places, sounds and thoughts….you see? Not just words.
And it is incredible how, so often, we use our senses selectively, to see and hear what we just want to see and hear ; other signs were there, but we didn’t saw them, it was so much easier to ignore them than to face them.
Let’s not forget how we were before the use of our words and languages, of our Technologies: let's make efforts to create phiscal moments of emotion with other people around us, through the sharing of invisible links.
I wish my Kitchen, our Cooking and Get together will contribute to communicate to your deeper inner souls through our senses and bring a positive feeling of simplicity and accomplishment into your houses.
To avoid speedness and excellence also in our spare time.
Here some basic steps to undertake: try with just one if you cannot make it all, and implement slowly each day , the time and the actions…
Start with half an hour…
1) Heat and a hot shower: it will bring away negative thoughts and the stress of the day
2) A perfumed moisturizing lotion, with the perfume you love the most: it will permit you to reconnect with your body; think of your body, all the nice part of your body while you smell the perfume and indulge.
3) Cut radio, tv and computer: it will allow to listen to the silence and all the whispering sounds around you. Breath deeply 5 /10 times ( is magic, your thoughts will blow away…)
4) Walk for half an hour along water: the presence of water, only, will calm you down as well as the sounds of it: remember we are 70% made of water…
5) Put some candles or turn on the fireplace if you have one, look at the flames: the dancing flames have the same power, as water, to calm and peace your mind
6) Smell lavander: it will remind you of the old houses, of your family , of the clean sheets, of the wonderful lavander field in the South of France…
7) Ask yourself where are you running to…: make a list, try to understand if you will be a better person in doing all the things you do…and reduce your list to the essential…
You will be a little bit happier…
Jamie Oliver' Food Revolution's Ambassador in Brussels, passionate cook, to inspire, nourish, travel, through food, escapes and words.
Click to set custom HTML