Chop the beetroots and put it in a mixer with some salt, balsamic vinegar, walnuts oil, a teaspoon of honey and some mustard. Mix adding some water to make it smoother.
Prepare a beautiful green salad, mixing different green leaves, tiny beetroot slices, black olives, courgettes, red onions and black sesame seeds.
Prepare a parsley cream, mixing parsley, some walnuts oil, some light soy cream .
Ingredients - Serves 2
For the lentils
150 gr of lentils
1 Stalk of celery
2 bay leaves
A pinch of salt
3 tbs extra vergin olive oil
For the sauce
1 soya yoghourt
some lime leaves, minced
persil, finely chopped
mint, finely chopped
Cook the sliced onion into the extra vergin olive oil, dissolve make it blond, while cooking add the celery and carrots, fiinely chopped, after a few minutes add the lentils and simply cover with water. Cook for 1 hour or more if needed.
Drain the lentils and let them cool.
For the sauce:
add all the ingredients to the soya yoghurt and mix well
Take a round mold and make a layer with the lentils, well pressed, cover with a layer of sauce and with another layer of lentils.
Garnish the dish with the remaining sauce or as you wish!
Red pepper with herb quinoa
1 red pepper, in stripes
1 tbsp olive oil
150ml vegetble stock
1 lemon, juice only
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives, 1 tbsp fresh parsley
salt and black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
½ onion, finely sliced
1 tsp brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. For the pepper, place the sliced pepper onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, transfer to the oven and roast for 10-12 minutes, or until softened.
3. For the herb quinoa, place the quinoa and stock into a pan and cook around 20 minutes until the quinoa is tender.
4. Stir in the lemon juice and herbs and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. For the caramelized onion, put them in a baking pan and gently fry the onion with the sugar until the onions are soft and caramelized.
6. Serve with some rice noodles and decorate as you wish
Jamie Oliver' Food Revolution's Ambassador in Brussels, passionate cook, to inspire, nourish, travel, through food, escapes and words.
Click to set custom HTML